- Hits: 1813 1813
Cooperation and partnership strategy for the enhancement of the education quality of strategic master Chemistry of Advanced Materials in line with Green Chemistry requirements – Green Chemistry of Advanced Materials
Project no. 18-COP-0041
Project period 1st of October 2019 – 30st of September 2022
- The enhancement of the quality and relevance of education and training focused on the CAM (Chemistry of Advanced Materials) master, Faculty of Chemistry, UB.
- Higher education student and staff learning mobility between NTNU and UB partners.
- Cooperation and partnerships between education and the world of work in the area of Green Chemistry.
- Professional development of teachers from UB.
- the enhancement of professional skills in line of new and modern teaching courses;
- educational development and pedagogical innovation adapted at European academic space;
- new vision on the management of learning/training activity;
- the opportunity of contact between industry and university areas;
- the experience of collaborative activity in academic field;
- future collaboration in education and also research area.
- excellent theoretical education and lab skills especially in the area of green advanced materials;
- attractive and motivated perspective to be prepared for a performing career;
- short-term mobility for adapting the education at the current requirements of the European society.